Project Manager (Level II) Training Course for PMBOK® Sixth Edition
Project Manager (Level II) Training Course
for PMBOK® Sixth Edition
Dr. Sadeq Alturfi
Holy Province - Al-Naqeeb District, Nahr Street
From 24/11/2019 to 19/2/2020 (6:00-8:00 pm)
Non-member: 160, 000 ID
Member: 120,000 ID
• Participants who successfully complete this course will receive Project Manager (Level II) certification from pmai.
• The unsuccessful participant will be provided with a certificate of attendance when attending at least 75% of training hours.
• Getting a Project Manager (Level II) certification is one of the requirements for obtaining the Iraqi Certificate in Project Management Professional (PMPi) which will be issued by the Project Management Association of Iraq (pmai).
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects.
This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam.
In this course, you will able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Additionally, to apply for Iraqi certificate of Project Management Professional (PMPi) from Project Management Association of Iraq (pmai) to successfully manage projects
· Define project management fundamentals.
· Define project management within the organization.
· Define the project management methodology.
· Initiate a project.
· Develop a project management plan and plan components.
· Plan a project schedule.
· Plan project costs.
· Plan stakeholder engagement and communications.
· Execute a project.
· Work with stakeholders.
· Monitor project work, scope, stakeholder engagement, and communications.
· Control project changes, scope, schedule, costs, and procurements.
· Close a project.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience (regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager), who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. Additionally, to apply for Iraqi certificate of Project Management Professional (PMPi)® from Project Management Association of Iraq (pmai).
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with basic project management concepts and you must have passed Project Manager (Level I) Training Course, additional requirements in that Experience with a specific project management software tool , Basic computing skills and some experience using Microsoft Office is required.